7/12 Land Record Online @anyror Gujarat gov in
Anyror official website is Providing Gujarat Rural & Urban Areas Land Record Details Anywhere Anytime. Under the Bhulekh Naksha, 7/12 Gujarat State Government are Providing Land Record of 225 Talukas and 26 districts. Anyror website is launched by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. Any person of the state may check their Agriculture land records online without paying any fee to e-Dhara or e-gram centre. Under Gujarat Land Record anyror@Anywhere you will get complete detail of land ownership, area of land, type of land etc.
If you want to buy or sell any cultivated land, then it is necessary for you to check the Gujarat Land Records Map Online of that land. Under the Gujarat Any ROR Software, you will get all kinds of information like land owner’s name, land area and type of land etc. Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 map record provides online verification of the land you purchased and sold. You may easily verify all the details of any Urban and Rural Area Lands.
About Anyror Gujarat 7/12
Anyror is a software of Gujarat Revenue Department which provide online government verified VF7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12 Land records. The purpose of the Anyror is to serve better transparency among buyer and seller of the land. Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
Update 7/12 Land Record Online @iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications Instruction Step By Step :
Update 7/12 Land Record Online @iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications Official Website Link: https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/
Step to Check Urban Area Land Records Map Online
- The Citizen of Gujarat who wishes to check their Urban Area Land Record First of all visit at the official of Revenue department of Gujarat.
- After that, at the homepage of the website, you will get “View Land Record-Urban”
- Now click on the option. When you click on this option a new tab will open like this.
- Now choose an appropriate option as per your suitability.
- After that Choose District, City, Ward and survey No.
- Now click on the Get details option.
- Download Any RoR Mobile Application
- If you are an Android Mobile user and you want to check Gujarat Land Record Online Map at your mobile then you should download Any RoR Mobile Application
- Download Any RoR Mobile Application (Unofficial Apps)
First of all visit to the Google Play Store.
After in the search box of Google play store type “Anyror” and then click on the magnifier button.
Now after the successful search, many Gujarat Land Record Mobile applications will display on your mobile screen but you should download the only official mobile application of Gujarat Revenue Department as shown in the figure.
Click on the install button and after the successful installation open mobile application and check Only Land map easily.